Thursday, January 3, 2013

Slow Start

It is already January 3 and I haven't been to the gym yet. I have the typical excuse that I was incredibly sleep deprived from work, the drive and New Years, WHICH IS TRUUUE, but all my excuses are invalid because the number on the scale would say so. Not that I know what number he'd show me (yes, our scale is a boy). I try to avoid the number and go off of how I feel, but the number is important to know how much progress is made. Coincidentally, my mother just text me, asking to go and buy a battery for the scale. She's starting Weight Watchers so, clearly she wants to mark the start. I'll convince her to head to the gym since she still has a membership and my gym is south-west, 2 hours away. on the plus side, I had a healthy breakfast. I had a all-fruit smoothie with protein powder and 2 whole-wheat dry toast, which to my surprise inst as bad of a breakfast as one would think...

No comments:

Post a Comment