Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quotivate ME!

A few days ago, I was bored so I went to the gym to tire me up a bit before bed. For the life of me, I felt like it was a never ending elliptical trail. At 15 minutes I was DYING and I pushed myself to keep going because I knew I COULD if I really pushed myself AND I DID! Mind you, I was dead by the end of it and I had only just hit 3 miles by the last 30 seconds on the 30 minute mark. The next day, I was energetic to get to the gym. I was fully aware of the fact the I had to be up at 4 AM to open up the shop but all I could think about was how I tired I was after 30 minutes and how I almost had stopped at 15, the day before. I knew I was proud of myself for finishing, but I felt that drive to prove to myself that I could do the workout without effort. With that eagerness, I burned more calories and went farther in distance, but what I had done during the workout was essential to motivating me. I pulled out my iPhone, started the music, tapped that Pinterest app and searched the words, "Workout Quotes." After reading these quotes, I felt like I could have conquered the world and will share with you the quotes that were most eye-catching and mind-boggling to me:

" You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face"  --  Gatorade

"Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared and Humble when you are Victorious"  -- Unknown

"A Lady in the street, but a freak in the gym"  --Unknown

"TOO EARLY. TOO COLD. MY LEGS HURT. I WAS UP LATE."   <---all reasons are invalid!

"Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the workout you didn't do" --Unknown

"If you aren't working towards it, maybe you don't deserve it" --Unknown

What are some of your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment